until we head to the hospital for our induction. I will be exactly 39 weeks tomorrow, which is the longest I've ever been pregnant. I've also been on modified bedrest for 12 weeks because of mild preeclampsia, so I am ready to be done. I am also excited and nervous. I am most curious about the hair color and weight of the baby. I guess I'm curious about the gender too, but I haven't known that for so long I think I've gotten it in my head that I'll never know. Silly, huh?
So, how to spend my last 24 hours? I think I'll sleep, eat, and clean! Well, I'll try and get Kyle to clean. He just loves it when he gets to clean the bathroom. His mom Karen has been here since the 6th, and she's been a great help. Today she did all our laundry and changed the sheets on all the beds. Thanks, Karen! We're also going to go blueberry picking (I will supervise from a comfy chair) so that Karen can take some berries back to St. Louis. It should be a nice relaxing day until we head in. Hope I can sleep tonight!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment