No finance or fashion today (although I do look dang cute!). I just wanted to give you a heads up on a great deal for something you may or may not need or want. Target has a large plastic bin with a cool lid and easy-closing feature. This bin holds your wrapping paper! I have wanted these ever since my friend Bethany asked for one for her birthday about 5 years ago. At my Target it was about $7. I was so excited to put all my new Christmas wrapping paper in it. Now I won't have to reach way under my bed to pull out a dusty roll of crinkled paper when I want to wrap a gift. There's even storage in the lid for bows and ribbons.
And, if you have an Old Navy card and got those coupons for $10 off, you don't even need to buy something that costs more than $10. I walked in, got two tissue-weight turtlenecks for $5 each (Love the lightness of them! Great layering pieces.), and walked out without paying a cent. You can be sure I'll be using mine every week.
We're getting our tree tonight. I'm so excited for the new stuff I bought. I hope it looks chic when I'm done.
And, last of all, I hope you enjoy
this photo of me and Kyle and our new hobby.
5 comments:
Yay for free turtlenecks!
I love it so much I think I'll order a mouse pad. How convenient that you can buy so many useful trinkets right there on the site ;)
You are silly. Darn! i was just at Target yesterday. That storage bin sounds awesome!
Are all these businesses paying you to post for them?
We have one of those wrapping paper storage totes. I love it!
Post a Comment