Saturday, December 12, 2009
Photo Shoot -- elf edition
I don't know if I'm going to do some sort of e-card, blog post, or actually send Christmas cards, but I thought I should snap some photos of the kids. I picked up some sweaters yesterday at Children's Place for $5, well, not Hayden's, but the girls'. Here are a few snaps. What's your opinion on what I should do about sending Christmas greetings? I love getting the cards, but honestly, we don't have much to say this year. I'd rather save the time and money. However, there's a little part of me that feels like I MUST do it, and I do value our friends who are far away. I need advice! Besides, we got a few good photos to choose from.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kara is such a little ham!! What cute pictures. As for my advice about your Christmas card situation, I say that you do whatever makes YOU happy!! At the end of the day, you are left with you...and your family is left with you. And if mama aint happy...aint nobody happy :)
I love the one of them staggered in height (so Hayden is at the top). Do whatever you want with xmas cards. I am sure you won't offend anyone no matter what you decide.
I like the third pic with the three kids. I however, am in no position to offer an opinion as to whether you should send a card . . . since I just did a Christmas e-mail this year. Things were too busy! I do love Christmas cards though . . . we'll still be your friends either way!
Oh my goodness, that last one of Boo is adorable! You can still send out picture cards even if not much has happened. Jillian cut her hair, and it's looks cute on her, so that'd be fun for people to see.
Cute sweaters! I got Lauren the white striped one. Kara is so cute posing and I love Jillian's hair! Hayden has a great smile.
So cute! I sent them out this year with a letter because of the little ones being born. Normally I just do a card though and if you do it thru Costco you can do them for a pretty good price. You should still do them. It's not too late!!!!
Post a Comment