Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not much to say, but here's a giveaway!

Actually, I have quite a bit to say, but am much too lazy to take the time to type it all out and be clever. Maybe soon. The lazy bug has hit hard and it doesn't seem to be going away. I didn't even dust this week. I only vacuumed once, and I didn't sweep, swiffer, or mop the bathroom floors. But I did run 15 miles today. You win some, you lose some.

The giveaway is at Natalie's blog. It involves a lot of handmade jewelry. I kind of grew up with Natalie, although we weren't close friends. I'm enjoying reading the blogs of some of the people I've known since I was very young. We've all turned out just fine.

Amy

4 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Well...fine is a subjective term :) Thanks for the shout out!

ellen said...

I didn't dust this year.

Britney said...

we need to get together and do something!! Way to go on the 15 miles! I am very impressed with your determination!

Amy D said...

I'm impressed at 15 miles. Way to go! And I still remember Becky Rebentisch saying that she hadn't dusted in years (way back when), so don't feel too bad. I'm sure your house still looks mighty clean, knowing you :)