Thursday, March 26, 2009

And did I mention my little guy is 6?

The Pea, our own H-Dawg, had a birthday last week. My cake was, um, interesting. I almost copped out and went to the local DQ, but I'm trying to save a buck, so I made a cake. Can you guess what it is?

He had a great birthday filled with video games, Star Wars stuff, breakfast for breakfast AND for dinner, a trip to Chuck E Cheese, and a small family party. He is a great kid and I love him lots. I can't wait to play with his new basketball and soccer ball all summer. And I truly appreciate his groovy dance moves. H, you're one of a kind! Thanks for liking my lame cake.


Amy




10 comments:

Amy D said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! I can't believe he's 6 either! I have so many pictures of our little (and I do mean little) guys holding him and playing with him when he was just born.

mama bear said...

Wow, so I guess it's been exactly a year since Kody started asking for a Star Wars birthday and a light saber when he turns 5! Happy birthday Hayden, it looks like you had a good one. I love that you have fun with your cakes!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Will and Isaac still get sad that Hayden moved away. We hope you had a great birthday and wish we could play with your Star Wars toys too!

Ken and Amy said...

Is he really 6???? I don't believe it! Our kids are growing up so fast! Keep up those dancing skills, H! We want to see your new moves on the dance floor.

Ken and Amy said...

PS....did you spot any whales??? That would be cool to see.

Britney said...

I love your lego cake!! You are such a good mom!! Wow, kids grow up way to fast!

Mandie said...

Sydney thinks it is a Halloween cake. It's a lego right? Happy Birthday H! We can't wait to see you this summer!

amydear said...

Thank you, Mandie, for acknowledging my cake is a Lego. I really appreciate you figuring it out!

Joel Deehr said...

Bomb cake!

Michael Family said...

We thought that it was a Lego too. Happy Birthday, Hayden!