Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Highlights -- In photos

My comments may be in the wrong order, but here they are:

Tired cousins (they're TOTALLY faking!)

Me and my sisters -- both prego

Crazy Uncle Wayne playing "Wits and Wagers"

Some "Asian" relatives that came to visit.

Swimming day (Too bad it wasn't the Kalahari.)

Hayden wearing his AUTHENTIC Indiana Jones hat from Uncle Joel while playing "Who, What, Where" the funniest drawing game ever.

Whee! Santa brought a Wii! We pretty much didn't leave the house all vacation.

Kara, the cutest Santa. She did the "Ho Ho Ho" all week. Love it!








7 comments:

Cheri said...

Is that the Lively pool?! I was in 5th grade when it was built and did swim practice there every morning. Crazy!!

amydear said...

Indeed it is! I can't believe it's that old. Not that you are old, but it's in pretty good condition. Too bad your family doesn't live here anymore! We could explore together.

Unknown said...

Gross! Gross! Gross! Any chance you could take that picture off of the three of us?

Michael Family said...

Who is that embarrassing man with the google eyes? I am sorry you had to stay with him for a week. I hope you got to avoid him whenever possible.

Megann said...

Yay for the holidays!!!! Doesn't it seem like things are so much more exciting around the end of the year?!

mama bear said...

I can't believe how much you and your sisters look like each other! Thanks for the picture journey, it looks like you had the best Christmas.

Britney said...

I love your pictures and comentary for each one. Your kids are so cute, I just love to read your blog!