Both my parents and my brother made it in time for Christmas. My sister decided not to come from Montana. The day everyone traveled I was on the phone and internet a lot of the day, rerouting around closed roads, bad traffic, and storms. I was kind of exhausted by the end of the day. My parents 8 hour drive took 14, and my brother turned around and went through Nevada to get here from Utah. But we've had a great time. My hatred for our camera has kept us from taking too many pictures, but I'll try to post a few here in a couple of days. Seems like time is going by too quickly. My parents are leaving tomorrow, but I'm trying to convince my other sister to stay another day. (They arrived after Christmas). I have NOT played enough games. I have consumed enough sugar. I'm going sugar free on January 2nd for at least a week. It's going to feel good.
It's been fun to read everyone's posts. I'll get back to commenting soon.
Amy
6 comments:
Everyone deserves a Christmas miracle!
so glad they made it!
YAY! Glad all is well. Whew.
Sounds like a party. Wish we could part of your games! I'm with you on your sugar-free week next week. All the sugar has me feeling woozy. Glad you had fun with your fam!
So glad you got your Christmas miracle. I had a few Christmas miracles myself this year, and they were definitely needed! Glad you got to celebrate with your family in your new home. Looking forward to seeing you in the Spring! :)
So glad you got your Christmas miracle. I had a few Christmas miracles myself this year, and they were definitely needed! Glad you got to celebrate with your family in your new home. Looking forward to seeing you in the Spring! :)
Post a Comment