Wait, wasn't this a Fashion Friday post? Let's get back to that!
There's something about wearing my hair all back that makes me feel very exposed. Like "we can all see your zits, freckles, wrinkles, and asymmetrical face right now." But I'm trying to be brave, so I did it. And you know what, it wasn't so bad.
I realize as I look at outfits and remember where I got them that I am a total bargain shopper. This sweater I picked up for about $8. I was happy to get it for that price because I wasn't sure how long the crochet trend would be in (longer than I thought, apparently), and I didn't want to spend a lot on a sweater that might lose its shape and appeal quickly. I like this taupe color and the length of the sweater.
I wore this jacket (Eddie Bauer - $15) almost every day last week. Its plum color and interesting details made every outfit a little bit more special. I missed it this week, when I wore my raincoat every day because the weather remembered it was winter in Oregon.
It's date night tonight! We're going to see Brian Regan perform and then go out for late night snacks. I'm going to wear sequins. Maybe.
And tomorrow I'm going to wear jeans and a t-shirt (green, of course) and exercise, clean, bake, and watch basketball.
6 comments:
You look darling! I would love for you to take me shopping because I am a bargain hunter, but I don't have a good eye for style!
I am so jealous that you got to go to Brian Reagan! We still haven't seen him, and I totally want to. You look cute and hip and all that. I like the hair back. That's funny, I don't think about zits being exposed when I wear my hair back---but I am always worried that I will run into someone from the gym and they will think that I ALWAYS wear a ponytail. How's that for a super rambling comment?
I love that sweater! I also lack motivation to clean, and consequently am bummed because my house is dirty. Oh well. Here's to driving to the homestead on Wednesday!
For sure Brian Reagan date night merits sequins.
I like your hair back, you have really pretty skin:) and I like all the braids, I need to try some out on Annie! Cute coat too!
Love the boots and I really like your hair back. The braid into a bun is really pretty. You should do your hair like that more often!
Post a Comment