I wished for snow on Saturday night so we wouldn't have to go to church.
I'm doing my annual post-holiday sugar detox, and yesterday I ate 4 Mike and Ikes. I can't resist chewy fruity candy. Today I had a bite of chocolate chip cookie.
Sometimes I read books to Kate that I have memorized (as in I've been reading them for 10 years) so that I can zone out and think about other things during story time.
I haven't thoroughly cleaned my bathrooms in almost two weeks.
I find a Target clearance rack/aisle hard to resist.
I also find Kyle hard to resist.
Occasionally I wish my blog was so popular and I was so well-liked that random strangers would leave gushy comments and I could make some money.
I'd love to go on a tour of English countryside homes used in BBC period dramas.
My interest in comic books made into movies wore off long before Thor came out. Probably more like when the Wolverine movie came out. Except for Batman. Because of Christian Bale.
I fully intended to give up diet soda (for the most part) this year. Luckily it's only January.
I take a power nap almost every day. The best 7 minutes of the day!
The Biggest Loser is on and I'm going to watch it.
8 comments:
Well, I think you don't need to worry about anything else now, since 4 Mike and Ikes already eaten along with a bite of chocolate chip cookie :) LOL.
You can do it! Go Amy!
I love hearing what's in your brain. I am on no sugar also and I had a single cookie 2 days in a row. That is amazing willpower for me to only have 1. However, I am back to not even chancing it! You look awesome in your last post!! Way to go! I woke up on Sunday morning and was hoping the same thing. A chance to laze around is always nice. I think your blog is great!
Those are some juicy confessions. Me likey. You forgot the one, "Sometimes I don't wash my kids' sheets for a month at a time." Oh wait, that is MY confession.
I'm with you on over half of those. I'll let you figure out which ones :)
Those were some pretty scandalous confessions. i hope the Mike and Ikes were worth it. I love zoning out during story time too. You'll need to acquire some appropriate Regency-era clothing before your trip to the English countryside. I've heard there's a group here that can help you with that.
It snowed here and we still had church :) I love your blog. You are so whitty, which rhymes with pretty, which you also are! I cant resist sugar or Christian Bale :)
Fun post. I can relate to most of these, particularly Christian Bale. Mmmm! My sugar detox lasted two weeks. I'm now eating it, but sparingly. I miss you!
I love this!! I to give homework answers every now and then. :)
Post a Comment