Last Sunday: Speaking in church. The talk went very well. And so did the outfit. An exact repeat from my brother's wedding in November. Did I ever blog about that?? I should. It was fun. And here's what I wore:
(Pretend that I took these pictures before Kate sat on my lap for two hours.)
I absolutely love a dress with pockets.
The dress is really more of a spring/summer weight, but it worked for a sunny fall wedding, and I think it still works now.
My favorite pumps make an appearance!
Later in the week, on a lovely January day, I wanted to try out my new jeggings with my riding boots. I got the jeggings on clearance at Old Navy for $5.49. They work well with the tall boots because they don't bunch at all under the boot. So comfy! I added a sequined top from LOFT, but had to put on a cardigan (also from LOFT) because it was a bit nippy outside while I was playing hopscotch with Kara and Kate.
This was the only decent photo Kara took. Holding the camera, keeping it still, and pushing the button was just a bit too hard for her.
Detail of tee. I really love this shirt from the back. It has ribbons that keep it closed and form a sort of keyhole opening. I wanted to show you, but I just couldn't get my camerawoman to cooperate. Good thing she's cute!
And this is what happens when your biggest sister uses you as her living doll. Dress up time!
Happy weekend. Have fun being fashionable! Or wear your pre-jammy-jammies all weekend!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture of Kate is SO CUTE!
Cute, cute. Love the shoes. And your photos popped up big when I clicked on them. Huzzah!
Post a Comment