Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Taste of Tuesday

I don't have much for you today. No recipe, no fabulous dessert or gourmet meal. I've been eating very plainly lately. Our food budget had a little inflation problem over the summer (guess I bought too much produce), so now we are having to cut back a bit to bring it back in line. I'm going back to basics and cooking low budget. I'm also trying to eat very few processed foods. One place I get lots of inspiration for my cooking is the Everyday Food magazine by Martha Stewart. Most of the recipes are simple, many are healthy, and the ones I've tried have been quite tasty. The recipes cover all kinds of food, from ethic to vegetarian, sides to desserts, breakfasts to drinks. Jillian started receiving the magazine in the mail one year, and I liked it so much that I renewed the subscription. Check out the blog if you need a new recipe or two, or pick up a magazine in the store.

post signature

1 comment:

Britney said...

I think you should post about your pumpkin cookies.... soooo good!!