Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Santa


The Christmas season is almost upon us! I've been sneaking in Christmas music on Pandora when Kyle's not around (he thinks it's too early), and I just downloaded the new Christmas album from The Lower Lights. We're going easy on gifts this year, due to a costly refinance and a costly (but much anticipated!) trip to St. Louis for the holidays. Nevertheless, I do need to have a few things on my list for those Santas out there who are planning on getting me something. And I always like to have a wish list floating about anyway, just for fun. I hope I've been nice enough to receive a few of these things!

1. The Sweater

Hmm, I can't get an image to load BUT it's at Banana Republic and it is so cute! It is a pullover sweater in an orange and gray stripe and it has elbow patches. That what makes it awesome. And it is totally soft. I saw it in the store a week or so ago, but can't find it online. Which has me worried. But here's a link to a similar sweater.

2. The Boots

I need some brown riding boots. Jillian has commandeered my other brown boots, and now I don't like to wear them. But I think I'd better pick these out myself, so a gift card to DSW should do nicely.

3. The Twinery

I would love a sampler pack of baker's twine to wrap up packages and goodies all year long.

4. The Weights

I am still in need of weights that go up to the 15-25 pound range. Because I like to be tough.

5. The Jewelry

I've had my eye on some unique and sweet necklaces on Etsy. Here are a couple of examples.

a key locket from Precious Pastimes

love letter necklace from Bijoux Mimi


And that's about it! I am looking forward to starting Christmas shopping -- NEXT week. I am boycotting Black Friday shopping because I think it's ridiculous stores are opening Thanksgiving night. Can't we all just wait until Friday at 8am? Sheesh!



post signature

2 comments:

jan said...

I totally agree with the black friday thing. I am not going either. Hope you get a few somethings on your list this year.

Michael Family said...

Elbow patches? Hmmm.....