This year I wasn't quite ready for school to start. Until it did. And then I remembered how much I can get done whilst the children are being educated. Huzzah! I have big plans for the fall, cleaning and such. I am tackling a closet a day starting tomorrow. With weekends off, of course.
Someone might foil my plans:

She's pretty good at getting into all sorts of trouble.

Bean started 6th grade this year and Pea started 3rd. They are both at new schools and no longer go to school together. So far so good. They are making their own lunches every night and generally being more responsible. Bean is great at getting her homework done.



Asparagus started preschool again. She goes 3 days a week and has the same teachers as last year. She loves it. I love it too.
The only person who might not love our new schedule is Sprout. She is a bit lonely.
We have fewer days cut from the schedule this year and teachers seems good, so I am a happy mom!
1 comment:
your kids are growing up. So cute. I totally agree with the not ready for school to start but am discovering how much I have missed it, and the bus this year.
Post a Comment