Kate Michelle, aka Buggy, turned one last week. I can't believe it. I know it's a cliche to say "I don't know where the time has gone", but I mean it! How has my little baby, who weighed 6 and a half pounds at birth, grown into a 22 pound almost-toddler? She's not walking yet, but she's close. Every person in our family adores her, and the kids often fight over who can play with her. I know she'll be so sad when the big kids go to school all day in a few weeks. She knows several signs and words, and she is a good eater and sleeper. She loves to sit on my lap and be read to, and she is turning into quite the little snuggler as well. I think it's so cute when she lays her head on my shoulder and pats my back. All in all, I couldn't ask for a better baby. It is still fun to watch babies grow up and learn new things, even if she is #4. We're blessed to have her in our family and it was fun to wish her a happy birthday! I know the next year will bring lots more learning and developing from little Kate Bug.
5 comments:
That girl is so cute! We love Kate Bug too. Kj wants to call Seth "Seth Bug." I vote for another nickname.
She is so cute! I wish I could have her snuggle me and pat me on the back. That sounds so sweet.
Aw, happy birthday Kate! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, and we haven't seen you in forever! I blame myself. Let's get together!
She's one???!!! I don't want the twins to grow up that quickly! Happy birthday Kate! Congrats to Kyle and Amy for growing another darling little girl!
BTW Amy, you look great!
Happy birthday, Kate! She definitely looks like a Peterson. I can't believe she's already one! Your cake is darling too.
Post a Comment