* A good period drama on the DVR to watch after a boring school board meeting.
* Sugar snap peas from Costco to munch on while avoiding too many sweets.
* The Macy's clearance rack, where I scored two cute shirts for about $6 each. Wanna see?
* Snuggling Kate right after she wakes up.
* A sunny, warmish week in the middle of January.
* Pants that are getting too big for me, even though I'm losing weight at a snail's pace.
* A queue of 5 books to read, all of which seem promising.
* Optional lunch bunch after preschool, where Kara can stay for a mere $4/hour.
* BYU basketball watching with Kyle.
* Dark chocolate in its many forms.
I could add more, but then my list wouldn't be so petite anymore. What little things are making your life better?
3 comments:
I want to know what's in your book queue, as I'm struggling to finish the one book I am currently reading. Thanks for your happy list! Connor's laugh is right up there among my favorite things that makes me happy right now. That, and Clint's new job. Hooray!!!
My new (free) road bike, pomegranate dark chocolate balls from Costco, new furniture, good sleep.
french truffles dusted with cocoa from Costco to munch on while avoiding too many vegetables.
Post a Comment