Friday, July 9, 2010

Sisters, Sisters

Never were such devoted sisters!

I am loving watching Kara and Jillian play this summer. They don't spend a lot of time together during the school year, but now that Jillian's home all day, they get to play. I'm glad that Jillian is willing to play with her little sis. They are over 6 years apart in age, but still seem to have a lot in common. Or at least Kara is a willing participant in Jillian's schemes. I'm sure Kara and the new baby will be friends, and I hope that they'll both be good friends with their older sister too.

One game they like to play is photo shoot, with or without dressing up and a makeover first. Here are a few shots by Jillian. She insists that Kara poses all on her own, but I don't believe it. I'm glad they're having fun!






post signature

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

Kara is getting so big it's crazy. She is absolutely adorable I love all the poses. Good luck with your pregnancy I hope it's going well.

Anonymous said...

Kara is too cute! I love the last pic the best.