You look GREAT, Amy!Yeah, I felt the same way about my pregnancy with Max. He was due four days after Auston's due date! Their b-days are only five days apart.
You should name her mini-moose.
Your family is so darn cute in pictures! Can't wait to meet the little one.
That will be so fun to have their birthdays so close. I just can't wait to find out what her name will be, and see who she looks like!You look amazing, by the way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look GREAT, Amy!
Yeah, I felt the same way about my pregnancy with Max. He was due four days after Auston's due date! Their b-days are only five days apart.
You should name her mini-moose.
Your family is so darn cute in pictures! Can't wait to meet the little one.
That will be so fun to have their birthdays so close. I just can't wait to find out what her name will be, and see who she looks like!
You look amazing, by the way!
Post a Comment