Weight: 32.2 pounds (94th percentile)
Height: 2 feet 11 3/4 inches (Can't we just round up to 36 inches??) Off the chart!
Demeanor: Generally carefree and happy.
Diagnosis: Big enough to sit at the table with the family, drink out of a big girl cup, and start dressing herself. Not big enough to get out of the crib, though.
Kara Jane is a great little veggie. I think she could be potty-trained by Christmas if I gave it any effort! She loves to read to herself, dance, play babies, and help me with all my housework. She insists on two piggy tails every day. If they are not in, she asks "Hey, where my piggy tails go, Mama?" She would also wear a "pretty dress" every day if we had enough. She will wear bracelets I make her, and she's developing her own sense of style. I'm going to start sewing some skirts and jumpers for her. Good thing leggings are in.
Some photos of Asparagus:
Amy
6 comments:
So cute!! We miss her already.
Show more footage of her hip dancing!
She's no small veggie! Complete opposite of my Jilly - we cheered when she made it on the chart! So fun that she's a girly girly too where her hair, jewelry and dresses. I love that IKEA chair....do you own it? Would you recommend it?
You are such a good mama. Way to go Kara, she is the cutes veggie I have ever seen and a sweet one too!
Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie pie! I love that she wants 2 pigtails every day. I fight Madi tooth and nail to just get one on the top and it sticks straight up.
She's a doll! I'm so glad we got to meet her this summer.
Post a Comment