Are you singing that song in your head like I am? You know, the Tears for Fears one? I hope you are. I'm glad I am, because maybe it will get Mamma Mia OUT of my head. I've been singing that one all day long. Anywhoo, I've seen this going around on a few blogs and had to get in on the action. Read away: (BTW, I just cut and pasted the text, so if it doesn't sound like me, it's because it's not!)
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same information on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!
Are you in? I am a very gifty person, so I suggest you comment. : )
Amy
8 comments:
Amy-you made the cut on my blog. If you check the comments, several are repeated conversations and one is a faker who didn't report on their blog. So you're in luck! Do you think it's fair if I claim myself as a person on your list too?
I want something from you, but I don't want to give anyone anything else. does that count? I am just too lazy.
Pick me! Pick me! Come on, my hand's up...Pick me!!!!!!
I prefer "everybody wants to rule the world," by TFF
Not that I do.
-Brian
Steph, you're in on mine if I'm in on yours, even if it's not completely legit. There's no committee overseeing this, so I think we're in the clear.
Marisa, if you want something from me, but you don't want to give something to 5 people, you're out, but don't worry! As my sister, you are BOUND to get some sort of gift from me in the next year. Like a baby quilt, a birthday gift, a stocking stuffer, or something else.
Meggs, I'm checking your blog. If you are willing to spread the love, you're in! I totally call on you. Your hand is raised so nicely.
Did I miss it? Oh man!
Hi long lost friend. Please don't pick me. I don't have a blog (yet), and I am so tired my eyes keep rolling uncontrollably back into my head (not really in the gifting mood). But what I did want was to say that I love reading your blog! I miss your stinkin' guts. I love seeing your beautiful family grow!
I was thinking I commented yesterday, but now I think I never actually hit send. Oops! Anyway, I'm so bummed because every time I see one of these fun contests I'm just one or two people too late! I would have loved to get in one it, but maybe I'll just have to start one of my own. I'd love to see what you make though.
Post a Comment