Tried to upload these a few days ago, but blogger was being ornery and wouldn't post them. I must have offended it somehow. Maybe with my lame-o posts of late. Anywhoo, enjoy!
View from the boat of Holland Lake in Montana. Can you see the waterfall in the distance? So pretty close up; wish we had time to hike up to it.

Jillian and Hayden paddle around in this little raft that is circa 1985. I used to paddle around in it when I was young. They had a great time!

Kara enjoys a raft ride too.

Four kissin' cousins. We have a similar picture of them from three years ago. Not much changes!

Jillian and Lauren scout for frogs down by the lake.

Me and kids with my Grandma Catie. She and Kara share a birthday. She'll be 86 this year.

Hayden negotiates the rocks on our stream hike. Shortly after this picture was taken he fell in.

My Dad, Jim, with Lauren and Jillian. Doesn't he look great? He's 56!

The kids enjoy the sprinkler slide at the kids' carnival my sister Lisa arranged for Family Night. She also hosted us all at her new house. She gets the Super Aunt, Sister, and Hostess award.

Kyle and Hayden get ready to ride the 4-wheeler. Another fun thing to do in Montana.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I think I'll take another vacation.
Amy
5 comments:
What a great vacation! Why wasn't I invited? Oh, yeah, I'm not in the family. But still ...
If you want another vacation, come camping with us at the coast in a week and a half!
Looks like a very fun vacation! You're kids are adorable. I love the heading under the picture of of Hayden with the rocks. I was laughing after you said he fell in. I know, it's mean to laugh, but you set it up so well. I'm glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves. Hopefully like in Washington will be a great experience for you. We miss your smiling faces.
Amy, I was missing you this morning and wished we could sit down and chat. So I looked up your blog and I love your life and family. I was hoping for an outside picture of your house. You look so thin and trim!!! You must be feeling great. I can't wait until we can afford to make the northwest vacation. How is your family in Washington? So glad things seem to be going so well in your life. I can't help but tear up for all of your successes. Love you lot,
Angie
We used to have a raft just like that! The Drifter...lots of fun memories on that thing. What a fun trip you had!
Post a Comment