Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Am I the only one wondering . . .

if the Olympic medals have a small sticker on the back that says "Made In China"?

Hee hee

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Well, you're not the only one wondering that now!

Polliwog said...

Good one. Har har har.

As a side note, Chatterbox loves reading to me where everything in the world is made and is always amazed when it DOESN'T say China.

Michael Family said...

That is funny. I bet it is imprinted instead of a sticker, to be a little more classy. :)

jonutz gang said...

Hey, Trysten misses Hayden so much. The whole plane ride home he kept saying how Hayden was going to be gone and wanted to know where he moved too. Then said he was really going to miss him. There is a family in your place. They have a boy about our boys age. Haven't gotten to meet them yet. Although I keep looking over there expecting your cute little family to come out. We miss you here.

Angie said...

LOL, good one!