I. A strange yellow orb was seen high in the sky this afternoon. It made everything very bright and reflected off of the snow in a most pleasing manner. I went out to take a picture of this phenomenon, only to find it had disappeared. The usual thick dark snow clouds filled the sky instead. I'll have to be quicker next time I see this strange heavenly sight. Does anyone know what it is?
II. We have a song writer in our midst. Here are the lyrics to two songs Jillian composed today:
Don't Go
Don't go, I'm love you.
Don't go, I'm gonna miss you.
Don't go, you have sparkles in your eyes.
Don't go, Doooon't go.
If You Were Mine
If you were mine, I'd take you soarin'.
If you were mine, I wouldn't have my troubles.
If you were mine.
O-o-o-o-o-o-yay.
Now we only have to come up with some good tunes to set these lyrics to. Maybe I should get Jillian that guitar she asked for for her birthday next week.
III. Both J and H performed in a talent show at church last night. J played a piano piece and did really well. H danced, of course. He got a little flustered and ran off stage early, though, so here's the part of the dance you would have seen. Notice the slow interpretive movements and the robot. I love it when he does the robot. : ) I'm fairly certain I'm more amused with H's dancing than most, so thanks for indulging me. Happy weekend!
Amy
4 comments:
Next time you see that yellow orb, tell it to visit Portland, would you?
I can't get enough of H's dancing. I think it is hilarious.
Man that kid can dance!!!! Kjersten will be so happy for the new installment of H dancing. What will it take to have Jillian write me a song?
Nope, I don't think you're the only one amused by Hayden's dancing. It's hilarious! Congrats on seeing the sun today too. Can Jillian write about the sun in her next song?
I love seeing H dance! and I would love to see video of Kara. This blog stuff is fun and Sydney enjoys seeing the vidoe and pictures.
Post a Comment