Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Evolution of Dance, Part II

This one's from Halloween in 2004. We were at a church carnival. H didn't want to play any games, he just wanted to dance to the music. This isn't his best dancing, but it shows an early commitment to his art.

In other dance news, Jillian has been taking ballet at the YMCA for the last 2 months. Thursday was the last night of the session, so we went to see her little dance performance. I had the camera all ready to go, but OF COURSE the batteries were dead. They won't hold a charge for more than 5 minutes any more. I am so sad because she looked so pretty and did such a nice job. She was very graceful and did excellent changements. : ( I'll try to get a picture of her dancing another day. She has gotten quite camera-shy in the dance department lately. I think she feels like she can't do as well as Hayden. Not true! They just have different styles.

So enjoy the video, and let me know if you have a great digital camera recommendation. I'm looking for something small, fast, and not more than $300. We'll see if I can talk Money Bags into it. ap


2 comments:

Michael Family said...

Ask dad which camera he ended up getting instead of the one we got him! (which was a good camera--a Canon SD 1000).

Amy D said...

Yep, he's definitely got the groove goin' on, even at a young age. I love his costume too! And you can tell Jillian that we think she's a great dancer!