Jillian is a wonderful daughter. She is very talented, creative, and dependable. She does her homework with little prompting and is always making something with art supplies. She's also 5'3 now, and recently handed down a pair of her shoes to me. They are a little big.
We took some friends bowling for her birthday. It was a fun and easy party. Since Jillian, like me, doesn't prefer cake, we had cake batter waffles with friends on her birthday. We also went out to lunch, had a yummy pasta dinner, and played a lot of games.
Some photos from her bowling party:
I love my Jilly Bean! I hope she continues to love me over the next several years.
4 comments:
that is so crazy that she is 13. I love Jilly Bean too!
Happy B-day to Jillian! Bowling for a B-day party - that is an awesome idea.
She'll love you deep down, though the spiraling emotions may mask the love. She is beautiful!
Holy cow, they're growing up. Jillian is a beautiful young lady with a fabulous mom.
Post a Comment