Here are a few shots from our new camera!
Yes, Miss Kate is currently potty training! She's had four accidents in 11 days. Not bad, not bad.
I am excited to be done with the diaper stage of parenting. That's about $35/month that can go to something else - like clothes and food to feed my growing children.
Waiting for the school bus on a rainy day. Rainy days have actually been rare this winter - we're already about 7 or 8 inches behind in rainfall for the year.
We have a dance party every day. I was trying to get some action shots of Kate.
She was doing this funny pointing hip-shaking thing. Very Toddlers and Tiaras.
Kara got in the action with some spinning. I love her braids.
Gangnam Style!
Best buds.
I started teaching Kara piano. She's taking to it very well. We enjoy our mini lessons together. We do 5 or 10 minutes one or two times a week, and then she practices on her own. This low-key way to start learning piano really works for us
.
My birthday! The presents and cards and lunch dates keep coming. I am a very lucky girl. This is the original photo.
And this photo is my edit on a free website. Hmm, like I said, this is going to take some work.
I am totally slammed this week. So much to do. Get I'd better get doing it! What's the best thing on your 'to do' list this week? I am looking forward to book club on Friday and lunch with a friend tomorrow.

3 comments:
Fun pics with the fancy cam! I love the dancing pics of the girls. Kate is SO cute!
How is it that you only spent $35 a month on diapers? If I was having another baby I would call you to ask you the ways of the diaper-savings force. I spent twice that. Maybe my kids have more bowel movements and a higher rate of bladder emptying?
I can't wait to start Ryan on piano. We even have one waiting to go into our "home" in Eugene. And I am excited for you with regards to no more diapers. Lucky.
Post a Comment