Sunday, November 28, 2010

When the kids get the camera

You get some memorable photos. Like these:



I'll spare you the blurry close-ups of the inside of noses.

Love these kids!

Here are some more respectable shots:

Hayden really likes reading to Kate. He's making her smart for me. Thanks, H!

Jillian went outside on our snow day (1/2 inch maybe) last week and made this cute little guy. She's the only one who was interested in playing in the snow.

PC or not, Kara's preschool did a little Thanksgiving play and she was an Indian.
As in Native American.

post signature

8 comments:

Michael Family said...

Hayden reading to Kara is so cute!

Michael Family said...

I mean Kate. I am ridiculous.

Natalie Jane said...

Cute Pics!

I need you to email me to claim your cards. I don't have your email to send on to minted. Thanks!

nataliessentiments@gmail.com

Unknown said...

cute pics! Is that Jillian's gloss or yours? She got a good layer on her lips. That snowman was stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Hayden looks so sweet reading to Kate! Jillian snowman is awesome- bring her to Monatana, we have a ton of snow. I love the Kara close-up. That is a keeper!

SusieQ said...

Cute, cute pictures. Especially the ones you took. Love Jillian's little snowman.

Amy D said...

I love the one of Hayden reading to Kate. That's a keeper for sure!

Leslie said...

love the mini snowman.. I think you guys have had more snow then us so far..:) so glad it will be my last Michigan winter!!