Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holly Jolly Holidays

I am enjoying the holiday season so much this year. I am just doing the things I want to do -- no pressure to do the things I don't want to do. We set a budget and saved up all year, so I feel like I can spend, spend, spend the budgeted amount and have lots of fun doing it. We're also doing some secret Santa projects for some people who need extra cheering up this year. Feels good.

Today I ordered Kate's stocking and my Christmas cards. I won a giveaway from minted.com via Natalie's Sentiments. She has the best giveaways, and I've won THREE of them. I also did a bit of online shopping. So fast and easy, and no trip to the post office required to ship gifts. My whole family is coming to me (and my sister) this year, and I JUST CAN'T WAIT. It's going to be a great month! I wish the tree was up, but I think we'll have to wait for the weekend to go get one.

Here are a few of the photos that didn't make the Christmas card this year. We got them taken just in time for the rain to begin.

This is the only photo where Kate was smiling, but Hayden's eyes are shut!






post signature

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

Oooh, all the cousins will look so cute in their matching plaid!

Amy D said...

Darling pictures! I can't wait to see the card.

Britney said...

So cute! I still like the family photo becuase Kate is smiling! What a beautiful family you have, nice work!