I am determined to keep up my fashionista side, despite the fact that I don't weigh what I'd like to. I am getting stronger and losing weight, but it is also coming off very slowly. So I have decided to embrace my curvaceous self and get on with things! No use fretting over something I can't really change, right? So here are a couple of recent outfits. I've decided I need to get better photos and be more willing to be photographed. I feel very silly getting a photo taken of just me. But I shouldn't, right? I should just be more fun and outgoing. Right! (Do I sound like I'm talking myself into this? Because I am.) I am also going to resist buying new clothes until I lose some more weight. As a result, I will need to experiment with making the best of what I have. We'll see how that goes in the coming weeks.

4 comments:
Hannah and emma said we look a ton alike. I dont see it but OK.
You look beautiful! And I REALLY need to get a scarf. I always love the way they look, I just feel funny wearing them.....like somebody's going to ask "What's the occasion?!"
You look cute. :)
I love all your fun, bright colors. Little Kate is adorable in the tub. I'll miss you this Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment