Feeling sick again. Went back to bed at 8:30am and let Kara watch TV for two hours. Got up to take her potty every once is a while. Why did I decide to potty train her while still feeling nauseous from pregnancy? Finally took a shower at 11am. Guess I'll try to do a bit of housework and run and errand or two before going back to bed. The kids will be home at 2:30pm and I'd better look alive. Making dinner every night is such a challenge. Then I go lay down on my bed after dinner to get up enough energy to get the kids to bed. Why did I think getting pregnant again was a good idea? Am I going to make it through this? I feel crappy!
See what I spared you? Aren't you grateful? I know I am! But now that I am mostly feeling better (I only go back to bed once or twice a week, and for less than an hour) I am happy to welcome back my old self. The one who doesn't feel like she's going crazy. I went to the home improvement store last week, bought about 20 new perennials, and planted them. That felt so good. I'm going to do a craft this week that I've been looking forward to for a long time. We took the kids on a 3-day tour of Oregon for spring break and I had a good time. I want to start exercising again while I still can. If I still can. (Very questionable, since I haven't done anything in at least a month.) And I want to post some more interesting things on the ol' blog. I've missed it. And I'm sure I have something good to say. Stay tuned!
Only 6 days until our ultrasound. Should we find out the gender??
6 comments:
see, that's why I'm not planning on getting pregnant again. You'll have to tell me where you went on your tour of Oregon so we know all the fun spots!
Yes, find out the gender! Or don't and have more junk in your closet for longer. :) So glad you're feeling better!
of course find out the gender! Why not? It's fun! Everybody's doing it!
We have missed you guys! WE were hoping that we would see you there :) I am glad that you are feeling better, lets be crafty!! Oh, find out what you are having so you can be ultra prepared and I will know what to make you too!!
OH MY GOODNESS! That's exciting news to me. Maybe you already told your blogging world friends, but I haven't been reading many lately. Congrats. I vote that you WAIT to find out when the bambino/bambina is born. I wanted to do that with Miss Megan, but gave in to peer pressure. Glad you're feeling better!
I love reading your blog, even if there are a few complaints on there. I love honesty. And I definitely think you should find out the gender. It's still exciting, whether it's now or when he/she is born!
Post a Comment