The power of suggestion on several blogs caused me to buy a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs. Darn you bloggers!
Finally coming out of the funk of the first trimester, about 4 weeks late. 17 weeks tomorrow. Can I be done yet?
The Pea has a birthday this week. What's the least amount of work I can for the best impact? This is my quest.
Mopped the wood floor for the first time in 3 weeks. Even Kyle was starting to notice. But not enough to do anything about it.
Spring fashion is no fun when you're gaining a pound a week.
Dying to go running -- but it might kill me. Maybe next week I can mosey out for a jog. Dreading the jiggle already.
Loving the "Liberty of London" prints on just about everything at Target. Picked up some mini journals for a fun project today.
Really need a vacation. Near a beach. With good food. And a good book.
Seriously considering becoming a vegetarian. Can I give up bacon?
Kara set the table last night and did a great job. She's the golden child.
Tweet, tweet! Hope you have great weather this week. It's almost SPRING!
8 comments:
Bacon isnt even that good I think. I miss you guys.
I loved the liberty of London stuff. I even bought two dresses :)
I totally understand your feelings on the ever growing body. I am due a week after you and I am feeling it!! I thought I was done being sick until I woke up yeserday wanting to die. All worth it but man somedays are rough.
Don't give up bacon just yet. You should never make any rash decisions when you are with child.
I have given up on the running until I give birth but still make my way to the gym for other activities.
Here's to a fantastic 2nd trimester!
Congrats on being done with your first trimester! Wow, your pregnancy is going fast--at least for me. Happy birthday to the Pea. Connor's birthday is this week too. Lots of work, but lots of fun!
Even the best of us have yielded to the siren song of those mini-eggs.
I love the advice of not giving up bacon while "with child." You have a sage friend. i'll watch Kara with no expectation of reciprocation while you swim. My gift to you.
I think you should come here for spring break. You could go to Carmel with Kyle, sit on the beach, and read a book. While eating Cadbury mini eggs and doing a light jog and thinking about how successful and easy Pea's birthday was.
Bacon is the reason we're not vegetarian. Glad it's not just us.
Bacon is the reason we're not vegetarian. Glad it's not just us.
Post a Comment