Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Condolences to Hayden

We took some quick snaps of the kids in Easter clothes on Sunday. The sky was very gray and the lighting was terrible in our house. So, the pics aren't great, but you get the idea.



The exciting part is that we had our ultrasound today and identifying the gender of our little baby was quite easy. So sometime in August we'll get to up the matchy-matchy factor a notch when baby is seen in this:



I know! Another girl! Hayden and Kyle are a little disappointed, but I am happy with a healthy baby, no matter what. We had the cutest boy name picked out, but we'll have to adopt if we want to use it. Despite my misgivings, Kyle's already trying to talk me into #5. Sheesh! So, if you have any ideas for girl names, we'll take them. I'm excited for bows and bracelets, kids that can share the same room for years to come, and not having to buy new clothes all the time. I would have been thrilled with either a boy or girl, but I'm happy to know so I can get sewing!

post signature

16 comments:

Joel Deehr said...

dang.

SusieQ said...

How exciting! Girls rock. (so do boys)

Unknown said...

Yeah, the Deehr family definitely needs more girls. :)

Scott and Svetlana said...

Congrats with girl! One more cutie in your family :) As for the names I like Izabella (Izzy for short) and Olivia.

Joel Deehr said...

i was joking :)

Mandy said...

Yay!

mama bear said...

How exciting! I am loving the Easter pictures, how do you get them all to pose for you?

Michael Family said...

Yay! I guess Hayden will suffer the same fate that Joel did. At least he's not the youngest though.

Maren Hansen said...

Lone boys make the best husbands--I should know! Yay!

Stapletons said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!

jonutz gang said...

Oh that is so exciting. Congrats. on another girl. Even though you probably couldn't tell I love dressing up girls. They are so cute with the bows and dresses. Hope you are feeling better. I am so happy for you. Thanks for all the encouraging comments.

Lisa Criddle said...

Yea! Congrats! I love the Children's Place clothes. If Kyle wants another boy I can lend Dawson for however long he wants! :)

Sweeney Household said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news.

I love the names Elise, Katherine (Kate), and Ellie.

Amy D said...

Oh wow! A girl! So fun for you. Congrats! Your little Easter bunch looks adorable, by the way.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Our family is the exact opposite of you. We are having a boy, so there will be three boys and one girl. Good luck with all of your sewing projects.

Polliwog said...

Great news! :) We are excited for you.