A week or two ago, Hayden came home from school very excited about the dance he learned during music and movement. Imagine my surprise when he started doing these moves:
Took me right back to 1996! Ah, the good ol' days. Hope this video sends you off into a fabulous weekend.
Amy
8 comments:
Busta move!! Where'd he get those moves from? Next post I'd like to see you doing the Macarana, please. Who's with me?
How funny is that? I totally did that dance on our cruise one night on the deck with everyone and Keith was totally acting like he had no idea who I was!
That is awesome! His future prom date is going to be one lucky gal!
The most depressing part of this video is how much better he does that than I ever did. (I'm kidding of course about it being depressing, it's absolutely darling. But he really does do it better than I can or could.)
That is awesome. You have to save all these videos for when he goes on junior Star Search.
Go, Hayden! I'm impressed with those great moves. The Macarena...I love it!
That is awesome!! Save it for later. It will surely come in handy!
I confess that Kara's bouncing in the background is my favorite part, along with Hayden's serious face. It's funny that he has rhythm with his own moves, but not the choreographed ones. Glad that dance movement died out quickly.
Post a Comment