congrats Kyle, and cute dress, Amy!
Congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. Peterson! Enjoy Disney World!
A HUGE congrats to you all! That's so great. Have a fabulous time in Disney World!
Woo-hoo! Congrats, guys. Disney World will be awesome. Have a great time. Oh, and Kyle you look very handsome in your man-dress. :)
Wahoo!! Congrats Kyle, we're proud of you! I really wish I could come to Disney World with you, I know you'll have a blast! See you when you get home.
Paging Dr. Peterson, paging Dr. Peterson! Congrats!! And have fun at Disneyworld. Your kids will love the hotel pool.
Yay! congratulations. That is so awesome and it's the best feeling ever! I hope you have fun in Disney World.
Way to go Kyle! And way to go Amy even more so!!Looking forward to seeing your photos from the Happiest Place on Earth. Rock on!!
Big congrats Kyle! Now the only thing you have to focus on is getting a higher score than the kids on the Buzz Lightyear ride. No pressure.
Congratulations Kyle and Amy! It's a nice feeling to FINALLY be done!
Congratulations Kyle and Amy! It's a nice feeling to finally be done. Just think maybe you can live in a house with A/C now!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
congrats Kyle, and cute dress, Amy!
Congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. Peterson! Enjoy Disney World!
A HUGE congrats to you all! That's so great. Have a fabulous time in Disney World!
Woo-hoo! Congrats, guys. Disney World will be awesome. Have a great time.
Oh, and Kyle you look very handsome in your man-dress. :)
Wahoo!! Congrats Kyle, we're proud of you! I really wish I could come to Disney World with you, I know you'll have a blast! See you when you get home.
Paging Dr. Peterson, paging Dr. Peterson! Congrats!! And have fun at Disneyworld. Your kids will love the hotel pool.
Yay! congratulations. That is so awesome and it's the best feeling ever! I hope you have fun in Disney World.
Way to go Kyle! And way to go Amy even more so!!
Looking forward to seeing your photos from the Happiest Place on Earth. Rock on!!
Big congrats Kyle! Now the only thing you have to focus on is getting a higher score than the kids on the Buzz Lightyear ride. No pressure.
Congratulations Kyle and Amy! It's a nice feeling to FINALLY be done!
Congratulations Kyle and Amy! It's a nice feeling to finally be done. Just think maybe you can live in a house with A/C now!
Post a Comment