Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Photo Op

We had family photos done a couple of weeks ago. It has been almost 3 years since we did them, and the kids have all changed a lot! I like the way they turned out for the most part, but I can definitely see the pounds I've put on in the last couple of years, and so these photos kind of make me cringe. Perhaps it's a bad camera angle? In any case, I don't seem to be able to lose the weight, so I just need to deal with it. \

The kids were mostly cooperative and smiley. Kate had some weird expressions, but I guess that's to be expected. I can't believe how grown up our family is looking! Time is passing quickly, that's for sure. Here are a few favorites:









 Now I just need to order prints and switch out all the frames!

post signature

8 comments:

Mandy said...

These are darling!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL family! And good job on color scheme and coordinating- great pictures!

Scott and Svetlana said...

What a beautiful family :) Love pictures.

Michael Family said...

I love them! Jillian looks so pretty. Katie said she looks like a grown-up!

Michael Family said...

I love them! Jillian looks so pretty. Katie said she looks like a grown-up!

Steph said...

You guys look great. Pretty sure only you notice the pounds...I think you look fab!

Kelly(M&M) said...

What gorgeous family pictures. You all look great and I love the colors. You always look pretty and stylish, Amy. I try to learn from you!

Sweeney Household said...

I LOVE these photos!!! Ditto to many comments before mine --- the color scheme is great and you are all beautiful. :)