Hayden's 11! He had a great birthday including laser tag with friends, Oreo crunch cake, a sleepover, Muppet movie and dinner with family, basketball watching, and a great present - a new drum set! It's louder than I thought it would be, but I am enjoying hearing him jam out. He's been taking lessons for a while now, but had no way to really practice. He's planning on playing percussion in the middle school band. Jillian is not a fan, but Kara and Kate swarm around him like groupies. He's teaching Kara to play. Right now the drums are in his room. It works, but it's pretty crowded. Happy birthday to my son! I love this kid. He's growing up and doing great things.
iPhone photos:
We bought the drums at a local shop. The owner had the sweetest perm mullet I've ever seen in person. I wanted to get a photo with him, but other customers were waiting. Here's a photo from some guy's blog that will show you the awesomeness, if you are curious. Sam was very nice and helpful and I will definitely go back to his fun shop.
1 comment:
No way, look at him. That is SO cool that he is learning to play the drum set. I can totally say (from very little that I know of him) I could see him playing it. Way to go! Happy Birthday Hayden!
Post a Comment