It was 65 degrees last week. We went for a walk by some ponds and then out to dinner as a family. That was awesome.
Kate loves to have a bath or shower every day. I try to make her wait for every other day. She's so cute in the shower.
Kate and I like to take selfies sometimes when we are waiting for things. We are very good at being puffer fish. Awesome.
Jillian turned 13. It's her off year for a party, so I took her and some friends ice skating. They all said it was harder than they thought it would be, but they had fun. She's a great teenager so far!
My garden is starting to show signs of life. I think a few plants died off completely during the freeze we had (not awesome), but most look fine. Can't wait to get back outside and work. I did some pruning and clean up, and Kyle planted some new grass.
I'm still having back pain and trouble from a strain I got around Thanksgiving. Not, not, not awesome. I hate not being able to run and exercise like I'd like to. Trying physical therapy, massage therapy, and herbal remedies. And painkillers. I have an appointment for a steroid shot in a few weeks if I'm not feeling better. Blah.
What's awesome in your life?



1 comment:
I thought the "awesome" song was making fun of how people say "awesome" all the time, which was especially funny. I was wondering what dad would think of that. I love your little cute kids. We need to see each other more often.
Post a Comment