Thursday, August 22, 2013

By the numbers



Days until school starts: 18

Left-handers in our family: 3

Size shoes Jillian wears: 9.5

Height of mountain I am climbing on Saturday: 10,500 ish feet

Pounds I need to lose stat: 6 (Anyone want to help motivate me?)

Days until college football season begins: 8

Months until the next birthday in our family: 6

Weeks until our Disneyland vacation:  7

Years until Kate is in first grade: 3

Ripe tomatoes in my garden: 73 (approximately)

Dollars spent on back to school supplies: over 100

Papers Kyle needs to publish this year to have a chance at tenure: 2

Times I ask my kids to do stuff before they listen and do it:  googleplex

Books I've read this year: 49



post signature





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, are you climbing Hood? I didn't know you were going on an adventure. I'm jealous. Have so much fun!
Cups of ice cream I ate last night: 2.
Pounds that put on my bum: 3

Megs said...

Would love to hear some of the highlights of your book reading, please :)

Sweeney Household said...

It's been a while! I have been reading "stealth" lately because I am always behind on my own blog. Love the "By the numbers" post and can't get over how OLD your kids are. Beautiful, but growing too fast!

Michael Family said...

Googleplex. True that!