A few Saturdays ago we went to Woodburn, OR to a tulip farm. It's something I've wanted to do since we moved here, and it reminded me of Holland, MI, where there are tons of beautiful tulips in the spring. We took our new fancy cam and tried to get some photos, but there were TONS of people there (especially people from India and Asia) so it was hard to get just flowers. We were about a week or so late for the best blooms, but it was still a fun adventure. Tulips are one of my very favorite flowers to look at, but not to grow. They remind me of my childhood. We always had red and yellow tulips in our yard in the springtime.
I look very odd here. I couldn't open my eyes for some reason????
Kara loved pumping water to make rubber ducks go down these chutes.
They had a little fair going on, so we let each of the kids choose one activity. Hayden chose the zipline, which was a bit anticlimactic.
Kyle came too, but he took a lot of the photos. It was a grand adventure.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun day!!! I'm glad you were able to celebrate with Indians and Asians too. :)
I hope you hit the outlets too while you were there!
What a fun and beautiful adventure...one of these years we'll have to come for a visit
Post a Comment