Today I got the tires rotated on the van. I was first in line at the Costco tire center. Victory!
Today I was too tired to take the kids to the movie theater, so I bought them a movie on pay-per-view, made delicious homemade popcorn, fed them sugar, and took a nap. I am brilliant.
Today I cursed the never-ending fog that is sucking the life out of me. Is it day six? Day 26? The air is so thick and dirty that I cough every time I'm outside for more than just a few minutes. One word: miasma.
Today I took Hayden to drum lessons and indoor soccer. Kyle made dinner. He makes a very yummy fried rice, and Trader Joe's does a mean potsticker with sweet chili sauce.
Today I am trying to avoid sugar again. The last two weeks have been very hit and miss.
Today I played hide and seek with my family. I squeezed under Kara's bed and almost fell asleep. It was a great game.
Today I thought about mopping my dirty wood floor. I decided to do it tomorrow.
Today I reflected on the great things about America. I tried not to think about the wrong turns I think the country is taking.
Today I danced to gangnam style and looked utterly ridiculous while doing it.
What did you do today?
6 comments:
Today I tried to find some kind of order in my new house. Glad I have lots more days ahead because it sure didn't get finished...
Maybe Kate is sucking your energy more than the fog. You need to take a three-day weekend and come visit without any kids. There is no fog here (so far, anyway). :)
Today Kjersten stopped throwing up after doing so every 15 minutes for almost 6 hours!!! Poor thing. I did some laundry, had some Dickie Jo's (but sadly the vegan pattie which is mushy), and am now wishing I hadn't gobbled up those fries because my tummy is mad at me.
I wish I had been able to see you. Especially dancing Gangnam style! Hopefully the next time I'm in OR.
I cried while watching Downton Abbey. A lot.
You did all that in one day? I do fully support the putting on a movie and taking a nap. I pretty much do that every Saturday. And I also commend you on trying to avoid sugar. I would die.
Post a Comment