Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Card Outtakes

There were technically no outtakes for our photos this year, since they were intentionally horrible, but I just have to share a few more.  This was the easiest, most fun family photo shoot I've ever been a part of.  I highly recommend it.








 These last five were taken in order, three seconds apart.  We told the kids to do something different for each one.  Man, am I annoying. You'll notice Kate doesn't change much, which is why we had to make her cry to get just the right shot.  We did it very nicely, I promise.  It doesn't take much to make her cry!





 post signature

7 comments:

Michael Family said...

These are too funny!

Cheri said...

You will always be so happy you took these pictures! SO much fun!

Amy said...

You guys are so awesome for doing these! Best family Christmas pics, hands down.

Steph said...

Those are pretty funny. I'm glad Kyle is so nice and likable because he does make a good creepy fellow in those photos.

Natalie Jane said...

Hot! I hope these ended up on a card!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yes, I absolutely did mean you. Get on that. J/k

amy said...

Totally made me laugh. Genius! I'm already trying to figure out our Christmas card for next year.