Friday, December 21, 2012

Hypothetically Speaking . . .

If you received a Christmas card that was funny more than serious, and maybe had a photo like the one below, would you be amused? What if the card also had a funny letter that went along with it? Would people get it? I mean, it's obvious that someone went to Goodwill and spent $13 getting funny Christmas clothes to make fun of bad Christmas cards, right? 


Just wondering. Somehow sending out my Christmas cards has become a bit awkward this year.





post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Jillian couldn't help laughing through it all. I don't think I've ever seen a bad Christmas card, but your hair rocks. Did you resurrect your high school self to pull that off? Tall Man should get glasses.

ellen said...

I hope one of those cards is in my mailbox.

Cheri said...

SO FUNNY!!! And I think as long as your letter isn't making fun of the way other cards can sound sometimes, but just full of funny awkward info, you can't go wrong!

Michael Family said...

I LOVE it. Especially you and Kyle, and Kara's teeth.

Cami said...

I love it so much. Two thumbs up over here.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

It's awesome. I think everyone should do Christmas cards like this!