So, what is this big/little job? I've been doing some freelance writing for a new values-based family website that is about to launch. The beta version is available now. It is called FamilyShare. I've written ten articles so far, and I'm going to do about five more. If they get a new budget and need more content, I think I can do some more writing next year.
Most of you know I was an English major in college, and then an English teacher, but it's been quite a while since I've written more than this blog. I have three articles up on the website now, with several more just awaiting some editing and graphics work. Speaking of editing, one editor has added some commas where I wouldn't, and taken some away where I didn't. So if you see a funky sentence, assume that wasn't my original intention. I'm not sure what to do about fixing it!
Here are some links for you to see what I've been doing, if you'd like!
5 Health food basics
Family game night
Making exercise fun
4 comments:
I loved all of them! Very well done. If they need a contributing dietitian or fitness instructor to write some articles, let me know. I think that would be so fun!
You're a working girl! :)
How awesome for you! I have another friend from Rexburg who is writing some articles for them. Hope it continues!!
Fun! There were some oddly placed commas, weren't there? Is there really a coach named Jack Daniels? I bet he hears dumb jokes all the time.
Post a Comment