Kara has the most quiet personality in our family, but she is still a unique girl with lots to offer. She has really taken up reading this summer and loves to read aloud, much to the dismay of her older siblings. She is very independent and plays really well by herself or with others. Kara has a very cute voice when she sings or talks. I love to hear her tell me stories about her dreams, most of which she makes up on the spot. She is becoming a great big sister to Kate, and I think the two of them will be fast friends. Kara even helps Kate when she doesn't want to go to sleep at night by singing to her or giving up her favorite stuffed animal. She is becoming more courageous about trying new things. I couldn't imagine our family without Kara. I will miss her as she starts her school career and isn't around every day.
Photo time!
Kara shares a birthday week with her little cousin S, so we celebrated together one night. Isn't he a cute little guy?
The two KJs pose by the cake. Thanks, Aunt Shauna, for making one to share!
I took Kara and her cousin to a birthday lunch at Red Robin. They had a great time.
At Kara's friend party we had face painters.
How's this for a slacker cake? Pin it!
Kara's friends. The boys were off being shy somewhere. Silly boys.
3 comments:
I can't believe she's five! And I personally LOVE the slacker cake.
I won't show my Kj this post! Looks like the kids enjoyed the cake for her party.
So, SO cute. I loved your cake ... my kind of birthday cake. Your kids are so adorable for decorating her room.
Post a Comment