Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fan Club

Kate the great is lucky to have a little fan club already. The members are all 3 and under, but they are so cute. Malia (her cousin) and Macey (our friends' daughter) are especially attentive. They always ask me how baby Kate is doing and they always want to see her and hold her. I love to have them over to see baby Kate. If you saw Kate in person, you'd want to join the fan club too.
Macey snuggles Kate on the couch.

Malia with Baby Kate

Malia is such a fun niece. I love to have her around. She talks in the funniest gravelly voice. I wish her parents wouldn't let her smoke so much. Just kidding! She talked to me on the phone the other day and said "I lurve you, Aunt Amy." I love you too, Malia!

Macey has the opposite voice. So cute and little and soft. She loves coming over too. I'm always happy to have Macey Moo visit. I am a member of the Macey and Malia fan club.


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, thanks Am! I'm honored that Malia is finally featured. We do love that baby of yours, and all your kiddos.

mama bear said...

Can I join the Kate fan club? We really need to get together so that I can hold her! We've been passing this horrible cold through our family, so I guess I'll wait till the germs are gone.

Joel Deehr said...

Im missing out on all my little nieces and nephews.