I love, love, love these burp cloths. Best ever. Kate spits up on them daily, and they do a great job. They were fun to sew too.
I also made these cute felt cuff bracelets with my friend Britney. They fasten with Velcro and come together very quickly.
Then she turned 1 month old, learned to smile, and got bigger. Now she's 6 weeks old. Her first year is going to fly by! She is just the sweetest baby. So easy going and mellow. We are all enjoying her so much.
We made bagel snakes for lunch and they were a big hit. Here's Hayden's. He used cream cheese, carrots, and pretzels. The eyes are mini m&ms. Delish!
Kate and I went to Seattle with Kyle last weekend. The big kids stayed home with my sister and brother-in-law. Kyle had a conference, so Kate and I chilled out, went shopping, etc. And Kate got to sleep in our suitcase. Sweet.
We brought home some crazy teeth from Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe for the kids. Doesn't Kara look great?
Well, I'm glad I got those things off my chest. I've been meaning to tell you about them all week.
Well, I'm glad I got those things off my chest. I've been meaning to tell you about them all week.

8 comments:
Kate in a suitcase is hilarious. You need to save that picture forever. Maybe tell her some sob story when she's older about how you guys were so poor, you didn't have a crib for her (you'll have the picture as proof). BTW, which veggie have you selected for Kate? And 2 cars is wonderful. Yay!
Fun ideas and such a cute baby girl. Looks like she is growing fast. Its so not fair. We slept Warren in a laundry basket once. lol :)
Hooray for 2 cars! We are still juggling the one car and it doesn't look like we'll be shopping for another anytime soon. I love Kate and I really want to hold her. And the cuff bracelets are super cute! I made one for Mollie a few weeks ago, she loved it for a day and then lost it. Can't wait till she's older!
Oops, as I clicked publish on my comment I realized I was signed in with the wrong account. That last one was me, I swear!
You have the cutest kids. Glad things are going well for you guys. Two cars is always so fun new freedom congrats. Trysten always asks about Hayden he misses him.
I love Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe. That place cracks me up. I'm glad it worked out for you to go to Seattle!
Kate's still a doll! Our grandmas would be proud that she slept in a suitcase. I always hear stories that their babies slept in drawers, etc. I love the bagel sandwich idea. I'll have to try that out with Tyler, who loves bagels and cream cheese right now.
awesome love the Curiosity shoppe!! hope you guys had a fun time! :)
Post a Comment