And did I tell you that our upstairs computer just up and died? And it has all my photos, not to mention the mouse and the keyboard.
So sorry, fair readers. Please keep reading. Especially you, C.U., because I'm glad to know you glance here occasionally. And tell that son of yours (N) hello.
Was that cryptic or what?
I leave you with two things.
1. I used to hate TAMN from SSB. But then I read this article about the woman behind TAMN, and I like her a lot more. We're not BFFs, but we can certainly be frenemies.
2. Last night when I was out "running" (if 10:20 miles count as running) I saw this couple out walking their cute little dogs. And I really thought I could have a dog. My kids would be beyond thrilled if we got a dog in a few years. And then today I was at preschool picking Kara up when I overheard a conversation that went something like this:
"You should come, Sydney. It would be so fun. We have the motorhome up there, the kids could play . . . "
"I can't. I have to take my dog to his acupuncture appointment at that time."
That's why I can't have a dog. Because if there's any chance it may need acupuncture, I'm out.
7 comments:
That was fun to read about the author of SSB. I haven't read the blog in awhile, but I might just check it out. Wow! Do people really take their dog to the acupuncturist? That's ridiculous. You wouldn't be that kind of dog owner. Help The Bean live her dream: get a dog. How's that for a slogan?
The dog story made me laugh. Especially your "I'm out" comment at the end. I laughed out loud at that. Me too. As long as they're cute and cuddly I'd do it, but the minute I had to start worrying what to do with it so we could go on vacation, I'd start wondering if it COULD survive in the wild.......?
That's it. No more sneaking, I am going to add you to my list because YES we are friends. ANd I love your blog you are funny and sassy :)
What does "10:20 miles" mean?!
P.S. My sister-in-law in Florida knows someone who put BRACES on their dog's teeth. For reals. Count me out too.
Ok that is my running pace. And I a proud of it. So there.
Acupuncture?! For a dog?! That's nuts. Your kids would love a dog. They're the best, as long as you teach them early on not to wet when they're being petted :) Way to go on the .6 pounds and the 10:20 miles. You're my hero!
Post a Comment