- Beaded jewelry for adult, child, or baby (bracelet and/or earrings)
- Zipper pin/hair clip for adult, child, or baby (you choose the color)
- Fabric flower pin/hair clip for adult, child, or baby (you can request a color and I'll do my best)
- Felt cuff bracelets for little girls (I'll post a pic if you're interested.)
- 2 embellished burp cloths
Contest ends Sunday night at midnight so submit your guesses now! Please also indicate which prize you'd be interested in.
12 comments:
I guess 6 lb 9 oz and I am excited for you! I hope all goes well. And in the off chance that I actually guessed right, I would love a flower pin for me!
Take care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you!
I say 6 pounds 8 ounces...and SUPER cute!!!
I say 6 pounds 8 ounces...and SUPER cute!!!
7 lbs 6 oz. Those ultra sounds are ALWAYS wrong. I haven't had an accurate one yet. Remember when Alice was a boy??? And Thomas was twins??? And Seth was a smallish baby who weighed 9.1 at birth? I could go on and on.
Oh, and you pick what you think I'd like if I win. Good luck Monday!
Wow, this is so exciting! My first thought was 6.5, and then I thought about 7.2 (Kody's birth weight). I know I'll regret this, but I'm going to stick with 7.2. Good luck on Monday, I can't wait to meet her!
When I win I'd like a fabric flower pin. I say 6 pounds 6 ounces. Good luck!
You have a WAY more fun Monday planned than I do! I'm so excited for you. We'll be praying for you. I say she'll be 7 pounds 2 ounces. If I win, I don't need a prize :) You'll have your hands plenty full!
Oh, I actually thought that she will be born at Church like Kara said... :) LOL Anyway, I think she'll be 6 pounds 4 ounces :) And one more think - you look awesome! Have a great Monday!
those dont seem like very cool prizes to me. But Id say 7 pounds 1 oz.
I'm waiting very patiently to see pictures and hear your labor report... :) So excited for you!
LOL. Our brother is funny. You did have very feminine gifts available. You should branch out more, maybe offer guns or knives or something for your prizes.
Post a Comment