Is anyone still reading this thing, or are blogs so 2007? I still love to read them, so if you have one, keep writing!
And, in reference to my last post about letters, I got a little card in the mail WITH a wax seal WITH a signet stamp. How cool is that. I'm sure my friend B didn't do it to make me jealous, but I am. I have three people to write letters too. Check your mailboxes!
5 comments:
I just knew you could ace that test. I am so proud of you!
Oooh, your friend B sounds so classy! Maybe I'll get you a signet for your birthday. I don't even know what that is. I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time. Wanna hang out?
Good job! That test is notoriously persnickety. You brush 3-4 times a day?!? Girl, your going to scrub all your enamel off!
Good job! Now that you're legal and all, maybe you could sit in the passenger side while you let Jacob drive you around wherever you need to go. He's making me crazy because he "knows it all" now that he's been driving for 9 months...
Look at you passing the test. Sometime when my ego is less tender (like maybe when I'm 90) I'll have to tell you the embarassing story of fluking my North Carolina test and then breaking down in tears in the exam office. Not one of my better post-partum moments in life. Ha.
Post a Comment