Nope, fair readers, not a typo. I know we have been having some fashion Fridays, but I thought we could also throw a few
finance Fridays into the mix. A nod to Dr. Kyle, I suppose. He is most financial. And he emailed me a little gem the other day. It's an older (2006)
SNL sketch with Amy Poehler and Steve Martin. And the guy who plays Dr. Spaceman (that's spa-che-man) on
30 Rock. So funny. So appropriate. Enjoy!
Go here for hilarity. It's called "Don't Buy Stuff You Can't Afford". Please promise me you'll click.
And while I'm shamelessly promoting NBC shows,
here's a link to my favorite rap from the new show Community. I wish Abed went to my college.
Just so you know my personal financial advisor is legit, here's a photo of him becoming a Ph.D.


And just so you know he's a total tightwad, here's one of him looking at his tam and asking himself "Why the heck did this hat cost $90?" Man, I love him. And I love that we made a fatty-fat payment on our student loan this week. Can't wait until that thing is history.
8 comments:
I clicked. It was great! And good advice to remember too.
I like Finance Friday. SO funny.
Want to make a fatty-fat payment on our student loan too?
I am in love with community!!
Love Community! Thanks for the laugh, it's been a long day.
I love being married to an accountant.
I love finance friday.
Congrats to Dr. Kyle! And way to go paying off lots of that student loan!
Post a Comment