to take me away from some of my recent mom adventures. After 48 hours without internet (felt like a lifetime!!!) and 13 days of company (miss you already) I'm anxious to catch up on my blogging. Stay tuned for . . .
* 4th of July recap and wrap up
* What to do with a mini Wii addict
* What Kara's saying these days (I'll just tell you -- "I hate you, you dumbhead." Guess where she got that.)
* Crazy Cousin antics and fun
* Two recipes -- fresh corn salad and homemade granola bars
What do you want to hear about first??
Amy
5 comments:
Ha, I remember Hayden calling me a dumbhead.
and calgon is a water softening agent, I dont get it.
Recipes, but only because I know most everything else. I can't believe Kara says that! Too funny, or not, depending on the mood.
I want to hear about Kara, because my kids are saying naughty things too, and I have no idea what to do about it. I have tried 5 different disciplinary actions, all of which have failed.
Homemade granola bars sounds pretty yummy!
Post a Comment